Monday, April 20, 2009

I Have Been Tagged...!!!!!

Directions: once you have been tagged,you have to write a post in your blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goal about you...at the end choose few people to be tagged, list out their names and why you tagged them...don't forget to leave them a comment(you're it)and to read your blog. you can't tagged the person who have tagged you...since you can't tagged me , you must let me know when you will post that in your blog to let me see your weirdness and your behavior..haha..good luck!!

1. I need blankets to sleep well
2. I look cool XD~
3. I love to dress up well XD~
4. I need to be alone when I need it
5. I fart while bathing XD~
6. I always make false decision
7. I like being with friends sometimes when doing crazy things
8. I never forget to bath
9. I love mathematics
10. I am a shy guy . Yes..I AM!
11. I like do thing that people think i will not do
12. Daydreaming is my hobby
13. I fart then i laugh XD~
14. I will be emo for no reason sometimes.
15. Sampat-ness is better side of me.
16. I am so ugly XD~

XD~ are those that never cross my mind before….!!! ZZzzZ

I tagged

The King of Anything & Noobersz4Life

No comments: