Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day..Grandma..!!!!

Although I can't celebrate MOther's DAy with my mum,
I did celebrate it with my family in Pusing..
It's Indeed kinda rush coz i need to get the cake before the cake shop closed..
Accompanied by WanLin..I went back to Pusing around 5 pm
Hunting for the cake for bout half an hour by having my cousin as a guide...
We managed to get to the place and got 2 cakes..
One was Fruit cake and another one was Chocolate cakes...
COst me about $ 78.00 for that..

Fruit Cake

Chocolate Cake

Pokai la weyh..BTw MOther's DAy rite..
Sacrifice a bit....I called my mum when I was in grandma house..
haha..Surely my grandma was the one that was so happy smiling around as she didn't expect to come back and bring cakes for her as well..

Cutting Cakes

Although my grandma daughter was not there to celebrate..
I was so proud to represent my mum of course...
Enjoying dinner that my aunts dabao from outside...
We went back around 9pm..

Sharing the cakes with all the family members

P/S: Happy Mother's DAy Mum..
Thnx Shian Ee for your cookies from Sitiawan...

7 comments:

BraNdOn Ma said...

hahah.....bring ppl back there huh??hahahaha

SengYee said...

yala..
abuden..
bring u arh..???

Wan Lin said...

makan till very syok... hhahaha...

SengYee said...

zzz...
u like it then gud lo..
kaka

Ivan Liaw said...

带谁回家了喔?嘿嘿~
外婆见到孙媳妇比见到蛋糕更高兴吧!

SengYee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SengYee said...

ha..??
ivan..
so gud at commenting...