Monday, June 15, 2009

Unscheduled Weeks

Currently in Pusing my hometown after 2 weeks of holidays
With no laptop, it takes a longer time for a day to pass..
Hardly get to online at the midnight not until my uncle's family had slept..
Having meeting tomorrow and got to meet Mr. Low tomorrow as well..
Seriously this week will be an extremely boring week..
& just thinking of going Ipoh for some fun..
But Alone...???
NO way..
BTW Shian Ee called me yesterday if i am not mistaken
Luckily he called...
Or else i would be crazy being kacau-ed by my cousin...
BTW, don't buy chocolate from Langkawi for me la..
I can't eat chocolate....Zzzzz
&
Someone posted somewhere about long distance relationship..
And she kinda like posting what she had thinking about and what her friend was thinking..
Both are totally opposite...
Like what she said...It's all depends on yourself...How you think that should be..
Long Distance Relationship..
For me...
It works..
As long as both of the hearts stayed together...
Or else It would be useless..

3 comments:

MeiLin said...

yup.
I agree. Long distance relationships actually depends on the people themselves, and the partner you're with.
Personally, to me, trust, respect and understanding is important in long distance. :)

SengYee said...

yeap...
totally agree...!!
No use if staying togethere but do not trust or not understanding

BraNdOn Ma said...

hahah....wan meh??
BTW,wish ur long distance relationship LUCK!!!