Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Take A Peak Back to 2009

It was a nice year for me.
At least nothing too bad happened to me this year.
Just that there are lots of things had changed..
How I looked people..
Or maybe how people looked at me..
I went for lots of vacation this year.
Opened my eyes bigger..
To look at the world at a different ways..
Lots of people will have a short review of their 2009.
I had gone through them as well.
Seemed like I am much more lucky compared to them..
At least i should be grateful of it.
Friends started to change.
We are no longer as close as before..
Just get used to it..
Its nature of life..
Getting weaker as the time goes by...
Good Bye 2009..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ur new blog skin!! :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A BLESSED ONE! =)

初雨 said...

Alamak....weaker???tk vitamin d mah...told u jor....

SengYee said...

haha...
thx jenyong..
XD

eeyuhc..
get eat la..
kaka..
XD

SengYee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tangaKacc said...

no change..i still love you nah..XD~Wakakaka..

SengYee said...

Tang
LOL...