Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Review of March

Back from Mid Sem Break
&
Just finished up my last event for this semester..
Red Sonata Fiesta 2010
Most of friends are the performers and others are the committees
Enjoyed the night very much though getting tired for standing up the whole night..

SiewChing,ChiangJinn and Me

It would be a real image if I didn't gave up last time..kaka..XD

My white shoes so SHARP...!!!!

CENP gang

Went to Praise Girl Home at Ipoh for Moral Project the next day..
Seemed like went back to childhood time..
How I miss those moment..
NO STRESS AT ALL...XD

Photos with the kids..XD

P/S:
Quote from myself..
I shouldn't mind and I don't want to mind..
BEAR IN MIND...XD

1 comment:

Joycelyn Tan said...

the last sentence...so LAME~~ haha~ if i apply it sure crazy MIND liao... =p