Thursday, April 29, 2010

BEAR IN MIND....!!!

Sorry but I just need to speak it out..
It happened again and again..!!!
I have been telling myself I shouldn't mind and I don't want to mind..
BEAR IN MIND..
But Can i applied for the rest of my life..
ONE WORD..
DIFFICULT..
Sometime I just get so pissed off..



Not to say it is just a small matter..
So if it is a small matter i should just shut up but only to yell it out when it is a big matter..??
It is just unfair...OK...???

Be in my side..What will you feel....????

Get it..???

Unfair...!!

Perhaps I should just let it be...
I will feel better...XD
Right...??
Immune to that...BEAR IN MIND....!!!
PLEASE TAN SENG YEE...!!!!!!

5 comments:

Joycelyn Tan said...

hrmm...
know that u r a bit angry
but hope the outgoing just now can bring back the smiles on ur face.
your efforts will be paid off de.
cheer up ^^

SengYee said...

haha..its getting better now..it just that i cant control that time..but once express it out..it will be better...XD

初雨 said...

(~ o ~)Y

tangaKacc said...

aperhal?Mau gadoh?!kia..

LepLop said...

unfair?
nape tan?