Saturday, May 15, 2010

Final Exam loooo....!!!

This coming Monday is the beginning of the final..
Not yet prepared of course..
Lazy to study as well..kaka.
End up blogging pulak..

My Exam Timetable
Moral Studies-Monday
Intro. To Material Science-Thursday
Structure Programming- Friday
CE. Fluid Mechanics- Monday
Material Energy Balance - Thursday

Got into a weird conflict recently..
I also don't know why i will so gepoh..
Peduli other people stuff..
Should had said sorry for complicating or making problem out..
Sorry..
^^
Going to enjoy my trip to Redang...XD



P/S: I shouldn't mind..I don't want to mind..BEAR IN MIND..!!!
XD
i just like my quote...XD

4 comments:

Joycelyn Tan said...

u going redang meh?
bila?
O.o

no more conflict liao la
cornflakes got la?
want bo?
:D

SengYee said...

errr...going wif my fren this coming 9th june..
zzz
i dun like cornflakes
prefer coco-crunch...lol...XD

Joycelyn Tan said...

coco-crunch mahal..
no money buy
XD

Anonymous said...

eh you know, i kinda like you're quote. i might pinjam once in a while. can? don't worry i'll give credit to you...