Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Little Childhood...XD

My cousin uploaded some of my childhood photo at Facebook recently..
That reminded of my childhood of course..
How time flies so quickly..
Miss those time so much...
^^
I wondered where the toy went..

My eyes were big last time...LOL

Celebrating my birthday...XD

At my home at Pusing

My cousin and their parent..Both are married..LOL..See how time flies...

Like a prince ka..???

This one taken at the temple at Ipoh..I like horse very much when i was small..

4 comments:

初雨 said...

Haha...time flies..and your eyes become smaller...=)

tangaKacc said...

Ohh ohh...rupanya been dreaming to become 'white' prince since child..riding horse some more..XD

Ivan Liaw said...

haha... so cute lar!

Wei Han said...

i couldnt even recognize which one was u in the pictures..
they look just the same.