Friday, August 20, 2010

RUN RUN RUN..!!!



Although it is only for one day, I chose to go back home..
RUN AWAY FROM STRESS
To have a little break of my life..To breathe a new air outside..


So Much of stress in UTP...!!
Events..Study...Everything..!!!
Considering myself to be a coward person..
Don't even dare to face the problem..
At least I'm free for this one day...
Looking at my cousin..reminded me of my childhood..
Though she had turned skinny after broke her arm..=.=

Cute right ..??
Wouldn't it be good if i got a daughter like her...
So stress at work but still can relax after seeing her smile...XD
Learn new things this week..
Don't depend on people everytime I faced problem..
Appreciate what people gave to you and don't complain about it as you might simply just lost it within seconds..!!
2 more days to go..
Happy Birthday Nicholas..



1 comment:

Ivan Liaw said...

that's easy.

find a girl who has big eyes and cute face, and then u can have a daughter like her.

run run run, left me alone here to bare all the pressure lah!

T.T