Sunday, October 3, 2010

ASSHOLE



This week is full with Ups and Downs..
Life are like sitting on a roller coaster
You will be at the top within seconds but yet you will be at the bottom the next seconds as well.

This is a terrible weekend and i am still having CM quiz tomorrow which i freaking hate now..
Have no idea why i hate maths now...!!!
Life getting miserable when you got too much things to handle on esp events and so on.
You can be great if you can cope..
But once you can't, you know what will happened.
Things can be expected if you are lazy.
Played games or fooling around even though I haven't study
That gonna cause me to stay a long time to study on the last day or even i cant finish studying
and that cause a huge trouble with my tests or quizzes then.
I got it..and I need some one to scold me now..
ASSHOLE..go study now rather than blogging..kaka..
By the way, just need to find happiness from the things that i hate to do now..

P/S: All the things that come out from my mouth is making people not happy...=.=

No comments: