Friday, June 3, 2011

Random

Just a random post for everything happened recently.
Managed to get Petronas Sponsor for my Student Exchange Programme.
Managed to get the credit transfer done..
Hopefully it works there..
@@
Reached KL today for a reunion for high school friends.
Long time since the last time we went for a vacation
Standard 6 perhaps..?
=.=
Have some nice talk with friend along the train trip
Chatted mostly again on how friendship can be cruel sometimesor even in love relationship as well
What happened to her seem like happened to me before this..
Get immune to that..
Both happened to me by the way recently..
Stuck in situation where you don't even know what to do in exact..
=.=

Lets clear up my mind..
Have a nice vacation at Genting this weekend..

P/S: Hoping for the best for my TOEFL...
Now in the Cybercafe
Enjoying 3 hours RM3 package..LOL

No comments: