Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's 4th Week in Bethlehem

Time passes in such a quick pace
I have been here in Lehigh for about 1 month
I am still doing good
Just that it is very cool here in the room
The stupid automatically operated heater is still not going to be switched on..
=.=

It's Denson birthday
I thought it should be fun having 21st birthday here
Seem like I was wrong
You have less friends celebrating with you
Sigh

Luckily We still have Carolyn Yiwei and Jo here
To celebrate Denson's Birthday

Bought a birthday card for him

We went to New China Buffet in Allentown
The food there are totally different with what i had normally here

Crabs and Prawns..?

Crabs and Prawns..?
Again
Haha..I just love to eat these..:p

The shop owner is kind enought to provide us candle
So that it looked like a birthday cake..

Group Photo of us..:D

We went to play bowling too
Since it was free and we just paid for the shoes rental

I went to Monacacy park too this Saturday organized by OISS
Had some simple picnic and hiking

A bunch of Malaysian

Random Shot

Wondering how cool now is?

I am wearing 2 shirts everyday with sweater together
Covered myself with blanket and comforter with socks too..
Sigh
How to survive in winter...?
@@

4 comments:

Mellissa Lee said...

it's getting colder here too. Wearing jacket to sleep all the time.. haha

do enjoy every moment cos I also feel 3 months pass too fast here. like going back soon. haha

SengYee said...

Mel: At least u have 8 months for ur intern..LOL..enjoy ur moments there too...:D

Joycelyn Tan said...

finally bowling liao huh? :P

SengYee said...

CJ: I finally bowled here..though not as cheap as ipoh..but still okay lar..haha..:D