Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow in October in Lehigh

Saw snow for my first time in Lehigh
Woke up late after my birthday celebration
Saw how the snow started to fall from the sky with rain as well
It should be a good experience
But it ended up NOT
It was blackout the whole campus and it lasted like for more than a day
It is expected to last for more than 3 days
Classes on Monday are even cancelled..@@

You see how famous Lehigh is to married couple to get their wedding pictures taken here..

Had my simple birthday celebration in a chinese buffet restaurant..

The Chocolate Cake being decorated with some strawberries
The Lucky Charm that I got from the restaurant
How shocked it is to see the first 2 lucky numbers are my birthday's day and months..:D

I went to a Halloween Costume's Shop to get myself a Halloween Costume
Eventhough i didn't manage to get into a Halloween party
Due to the boys and girls ratio here..@@

This is a paddy-man Costume I got there..USD29.99

How excited I get when the snow started to fall
It's on 29 October 2011
A day after my birthday

The first snow ball I made

Random Shot I have taken..:D

Since there is no electricity,
We got to like study or do homework outside our room, along the corridor...@@

Random Shot around University Centre..

I jumped for the first time under the snow..!!
Like it so much..!!
Should have taken more..!!

P/S: Please let everything go smooth..!!
I want a memorable snow moments..!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

SO MUCH SNOW! Over here tepi jalan only the snow. lol

Mellissa Lee said...

so awesome wei!! I'm still waiting for it to snow here! :D

SengYee said...

Michelle.. you will see that soon..:p
Mel.. It's beautiful..and COOL too..

Sonnam Doma said...

wow!!nice!!I love the pictures!! (your skill got improve neh)

SengYee said...

Sonnam Doma..
My skills getting better right..? LOL..Plan to buy something advance to get better picture...haha

MeiLin said...

Nice pictures! I love jump shots. And I still wish to see snow one day, duno when gt chance. haha :)

SengYee said...

Maylin..that is my favourite shot too..:D
You will have the chance somedays dont worry..:D