Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Final Week

Yupe..!!
It's my final week here, Last week as Lehigh Student
Having 4 final papers on 5 days
Just had one this morning
Gonna have another one tomorrow
I took less picture now...@@

It's a gift from one of my classmate
I never expected that she will give me a Christmas Gift
I bought her a bar of chocolate as well
Thank You very much, Dai Chong

I brought my camera to final exam today
Took a picture of it
They don't standardize the style of the final exam papers here
Not like in UTP
Every course will have their own style I guess

I went to Coxe Hall today
Where It's like a home for international student
And we can just drop by anytime
Some how I saw this and took a picture of it
Too bad, they misplaced Denson and my picture at the wrong side
If you noticed it..@@

P/S: 2nd Paper tomorrow..Wish me Luck
It's all about time to recover from pain..But how long its gonna take..
NO ONE KNOWS..=.=