Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ipoh DimSum

I realised that I didn't eat Ipoh Dim Sum for quite a long time
Last time eaten was in August 2010..
Sigh..
Decided to have another try on the same restaurant we visited 2 years ago..
Kinda disappointing though..
Not as tasty as before..
=.=
Still it is pricy
Up to RM20 plus per person
Yet not yet full for a single breakfast

Surprisingly met a friend from Jerantut
Such a small world..

 Har Gao

 Xiu Mai

 The Chili Sauce provided

 Fu Chuk..

 Fishball

Lian Zhi Gang

P/S: I like the new way to blog..:D

3 comments:

初雨 said...

I dont like the new setting of blog lor..my buddy told me the dimsum shop opposite it taste better...

SengYee said...

How u know which dimsum shop i went leh..?

初雨 said...

hmmmm...i know lah.no lah. i dunno..simply guessing