Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day..!

It's a different Mother's day this year
Why..?
I celebrated it with my mum this year 
And my mum celebrated with her mum too this year..
haha
At least she is happy this year to be able to do so
Can't celebrate her birthday since i will be away to Thailand for my internship

 We bought 2 cakes


 My grandma and my mum as well as all my little cousin
All girls..LOL

 Happy Mother's Day..MUM..

 Distributing the cakes to the kids

 Girls memang like to take picture..
Once they see camera, they will pose..LOL

 Even the youngest one too...haha

Future Supermodel..LOL

P/S: Happy Mother's Day Mum
Thank you for everything
Love you so much...:D

2 comments:

Katrina Tan said...

Wow! looks nice the fruit cake as well as the kids..
ei, souvenir ya! XD

SengYee said...

haha...thanks katrina..and it tastes good too..
ya..wont forget ur souvenir..will u be at jerantut this few weeks..?