Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year...Excited or Nothing Big Deal

Chinese New Year..
Seems to be the moment that all of us are waiting for...
Either to have a short break or just to have a small gathering among family members...
For teenagers..
Like me...
Chinese New Year...
Nothing so excited about it..
Other than getting Angpow that is getting lesser and lesser...
I spent the whole CNY in home,sitting watching TV..
Somehow...
There are people that had same experience as mine..
Like Edmund, Yiteck, and Wanlin perhaps..
I dun know la..
kaka..
I did gamble every year
and i always become the one that distribute money to others...
Till now, i had lost RM 104 i guess..
and tomorrow i had to stop already
COz my wallet kept on bleeding ady la..
huh....!!!!! But Lucky my angpow money enough to pay back

P/S: Ha Pp Y ChI Ne Se NeW Ye Ar

3 comments:

edmundsoon said...

kaka....i oso quite sien la...after every1 left my house sien ady lo...

Wan Lin said...

aih same like u la... plus, hav to see all my uncle aunties faces and TAHAN the chaos created by all my little cousins... omg terrible, horrible @_@ giv me headache only...

lol...my uncle lost rm 700...lagi geng... XD

SengYee said...

lol...
ur uncle rich ma..
me wallet nt much left ady lo..
kakka...