Thursday, January 1, 2009

Zero Celebration for 2009

My little hometown usually won’t have any type of celebration for New Year. The maximum it can go is just having 1 minute fireworks. So getting used to it for about 18 years I guess that nothing is so excited about celebration of a new year…
2009 is getting much more worse…We were celebrating New Year in RAIN…What a SWT…The rain was getting heavier and heavier and seemed like don’t wanna stop. Since there was no celebration every year and the town looks like a DEAD town though it is New Year, we still went to yamcha at least to spend this memorable moment…


At last, 11.15 pm. Still it was raining out there. Tze Pin called me and asked me wanna out or not. Coz Sze Keat asked him to go yamcha by car since it was raining…Like usual…I would go by car and go fetch 3 of them because 4 of us are more like a gang( A Passive Gang ) kaka…


After some debate with my mum, finally I drove my car and went out to fetch them since it was going to be 12.00 already…And like what we expected, we ended up sitting in a café, drinking tea, having countdown, and looking the 1 minute fireworks. Then, my best buddy Bathma called from KMP and both of us were like nuts, yelling Happy New Year to each other on the phone….That’s the most happiest time I guess in the so called Celebration…huhu…Then we all went to cc for games till 1.30 am like that…And I reached home at about 2am like that...

And It was still RAINING…!!!!!

2008 is over and here comes 2009...

Best of Luck in 2009

2 comments:

Wan Lin said...

... 01/01/2009 ... the night after u complain bout the rain. IT RAINED IN KL. wth. macam u curse ledi XD

anyway. haha. u only hav few days left in ur hometown, *wahahhahha* XD

tangaKacc said...

lol...relax..i also just have a normal yamcha also..nothing special..haha!