Monday, November 22, 2010

Good..!!

It has been a long time..
Long time before the last time i get emo because of my exam.
Used to tell myself before
I shouldn't be emotional because of my academic stuff..
But not for this time perhaps.
First time i left complete blank for my answer booklet..
Almost one third of it..
Reason: I really don't know how to do..=.=
This semester seemed to the worst semester ever..
Almost screwed up all the paper so far..
Why?

Skipped Class..

Copied Assignment..?
What else??

Online too much..?
Perhaps..
Lazy for sure..

Sleep like a pig..!!!
The moment i got free time..I sleep..!!
Thought this would be a good semester..
Serve you right..!!!
For being such a failure..!!!

P/S: Thanks for calling..That means a lot..=.=..

3 comments:

Joycelyn Tan said...

play too much RC?
lol
good luck for the rest 2 papers la
=)

初雨 said...

U muz learn 'immunology'...

Katrina Tan said...

hey! same here la...I also really dunno how to do my paper...
When got the paper, i was like..shocked sendiri tim..XD
anyway, jia you ya!!
don't repeat the same mistake!