Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its the End..!!!

2nd Year Semester came to the end finally
Its filled with Ups and Downs of course..
This semester was almost the same with previous semester
Busy with tests assignments labs..
Got busy preparing with my finals
Final..
I did very bad..
That's for sure..
I joined CONVOFAIR 2010 this year


As well as
IChemE@UTP

Went out makan as well after my finals ended at Tanjung Tualang

Tofu

Tian Kai

Fried Sotong

Ham Tam Crab

Fish Head Curry
Its kinda reasonable price and it is definitely tasty..XD
This semester
Its like bowling spree..=.=
Prefer played bowling more than sing K now..
huhu
Played lots of bowling this semester

My best Turkey ever..LOL

My best Points so far...hehe

Plan to buy my own bowling ball..huhu
Anyone want to sponsor..?
LOL

P/S:
Happy Holiday everyone..XD

1 comment:

初雨 said...

shud i buy myself a karaoke room then???