Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bye Malaysia


Tonight is the last night
For me to use my Celcom Broadband
As tomorrow i will be going to unsubscribe it at Temerloh
Had a quite long semester break
With my friends all having their exam in UTP
For SEP reason..

Yeah..I will be leaving Malaysia soon
This coming Monday


Going to Lehigh University,Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Departing from KLIA at 3.35am
Expected to reach at Doha International Airport at 6.00am

Departing from Doha International Airport at 8.05am
Expected to reach at Washington Dulles Intl at 3.05pm

Departing from Washington Dulles Intl at 6.27pm
Expected to reach at Lehigh Valley Intl Airport at 7.45pm

This is the first time i will be leaving from Malaysia for such a long time
Excited..? Nervous..? Sad..?
Yea..it consists of everything

Surprisingly I will be having a last gathering at KL this coming Sunday
with my secondary school friends
I am actually shocked to see how they make that for me
Happy and glad to have them as my friends
Though we are separated to the corners of the whole Malaysia

Too much things happened recently
Me myself get confused..Miserable..Bad life...
How was the decision made..?
How correct was the decision..?

No idea..

Should i changed my decision..?
How can you make sure it will be a better one..?

Somehow i believed I can..
But the distance is an obstacle

4 comments:

Steward Baba said...

Seng Yee, have fun in US. Take care! =)

Joycelyn Tan said...

Farewell SengYee! Enjoy your life in Lehigh yea!!!
Come back become my little junior...muahahaha 

Anonymous said...

Aww so good to hear the good news! Congratulations!! All the best in US, have a great time there! =)

SengYee said...

Baba : Sure I will..Good Luck in ur final too..XD

Chiang Jinn : haha..Ok Senior..I will enjoy myself de..Good Luck in final too

JenYong : haha..thanks alot...best of luck..