Sunday, August 28, 2011

English = Hard Language..?

Just another random post after 1 week in Lehigh
It's cool here as I really experienced something really different here
Especially some hard time struggling to speak and communicate good in English with American
They speak too fast I guess or there are too much words that i don't really understand
That caused the problems to come
Yet to face and solve it in a quick manner

Managed to settle with my course that will be taken this semester
Pretty much not transferable but at least there is something to do with my Chem Eng

Some kind of band having their practice I guess
& They are Lehigh-ians

Went to the Linderman Library for some printings

It is simply like in a castle or some rich people's house back in the 60's..

Somehow it looks like in IRC back in UTP, Malaysia

There are some statues all around Lehigh Campus..
This is one of them

Irene Hurricane..
How it affects Lehigh..?
Not Much
No Evacuation at least

Shot from my room..it is just raining and windy

P/S:
Off to Classes tomorrow..Hope Everything gets better...@@
I like what Debra told us
When you feel that you can't speak or listen to English like American does
I am 100% sure that
American can't speak as good as you in your own language back in your country..

2 comments:

Joycelyn Tan said...

jia you oh~ u so thin, don let the hurricane blows u away...hahaha..joking :p

BraNdOn Ma said...

nice uni.....