Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Food Hunt in Ipoh

I usually had only a few hot spots to eat in Ipoh
Other than Tong Sui Kai,Yeolde English or some other places
that are repetitive all the times..
We were eating the same good food everytime it's time for a meal

I looked through facebook and found 2 hot spots to get good food this time
And I managed to find them today
And ate all that I wanted
Super Full now..@@

First of all,
三轮车鲜虾鸡丝粉 Tricycle Chicken & Prawn Noodle
Address : 天津饮冰室内(Thean Chun Coffee Shop )
73, Jalan Bandar Timah , 30000, Ipoh Perak.

It basically nearby the India Street and I remembered it was closed the last time I visited
This time, I am lucky..!!
It is basically 鸡丝河粉 with the soup made from prawn.
So it wont taste like the ordinary soup that we get
But it tasted more like a prawn soup..
Something different compared to those that I had tried..
RM4.00
牛腩面 is basically next to the prawn stall
It tasted good basically
At least not really over-rated.
RM4.50

The second one that we had found was
祥记云吞面 Cheong Kee Wantan Mee
542, Jalan Sekolah, 30100, Buntong, Ipoh Perak

Nearly get lost in Buntong as what google map told me is wrong..@@
But still managed to find it after asking the local where is the famous wan tan mee stall..!!
It is an uncle cooking the wan tan mee
He is friendly and keep on smiling when he sees any customers coming
The Wan Tan Mee
The sauce is somekind of pork cooked with oyster sauce
The Mee basically tasted like KamPua,
Told by my Sibu friends..
It tasted good..:D

RM3.00 for Normal Size
RM3.80 for 1 and a half
RM4.60 for Double Size

P/S: Ate too much today..
Gonna look for more good food..!!

3 comments:

Katrina Tan said...

bo jioooooo =(

Joycelyn Tan said...

First time I ate kampua in Ipoh that almost same like the one in Sibu..!! Syok giler.. :P

SengYee said...

haha..katrina..next time i know where to bring to eat good food ady..:D

Chiang Jinn..haha..so next time go there eat lar..hahhaa..